How to book ?
You can reserve :
Your reservation becomes final after the payment of a deposit of 30% of the stay, payable at the time of booking.
Can I book multiple accommodations online ?
From our website you can book a maximum of 2 accommodations. For any additional reservation request, we invite you to contact us via our contact form or by phone at 05 33 06 27 18.
Each accommodation has a maximum capacity in number of people, baby included. On arrival, the number of people will not be able to exceed the capacity of the accommodation reserved.
Can I choose my location ?
When you make your reservation, you can indicate your wishes, the number of the pitch or specify the choice side by side in the “comment” field. This option is not free. In case of unavailability of the pitch, the campsite will contact you to offer you another pitch..
How do I check that my reservation has been registered?
- From your My Account space by clicking on “My Stays » ;
- By calling 05 33 06 27 18 or by contacting us via contact form.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
How do I pay for my stay?
- By credit card, this payment is secure :
- By calling 05 33 06 27 18
By visiting our website www.eldapi-vacances.en at the bottom of the page on the link “Pay my balance »
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a confirmation by email or by mail.
How to use my credit note ?
The discount received is valid for the 2020 or 2021 season for any stay in one of our eldapi campsites.
To use your credit note, nothing could be easier :By phone
- Contact us at 05 33 06 27 18
When do I have to pay my balance ?
When : The balance of the stay must be received no later than 30 days before your arrival for accommodation rentals. The day of arrival for campsites.
- By bank carde
You can pay the balance of your stay directly from our website www.eldapi-vacances.en by clicking on “Pay my balance”. You will need your file number starting with “O20XX” as well as the name used for the reservation.
20 rue du bourg
St Augustin sur mer
ANNULATION DE RÉSERVATION
Can I cancel my reservation ?
For any request of cancellation of your stay, contact us at 05 33 06 27 18
It is recalled that under the provisions of Article L221-28 and following of the Consumer Code, none of the services offered by Eldapi vacations is subject to the right of withdrawal. Accordingly, any cancellation by the client after booking and before departure will result in :
- In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the date of arrival, the retention by Eldapi Holidays of the deposit paid by the client;
- In case of cancellation from 29 days before the date of arrival, the obligation for the customer to pay the full price of the stay.
If you have subscribed to the cancellation guarantee, you benefit from flexible conditions of cancellation of the stay:
- Up to 15 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled free of charge and the sums incurred will be fully refunded (apart from the reservation fee and the amount of the guarantee).
- Between the 15th and the 6th day before the date of your arrival, the subscriber is guaranteed to be reimbursed for 50% of the amount of his stay, apart from the reservation fees and the amount of the guarantee.
- From the 5th day to the day of arrival, only the death of the subscriber, his spouse, his descendants or ascendants (indisputable proof sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt, 48 hours after the event at the latest) will be reimbursed up to 50% of the amount of his stay, apart from the reservation fees and the amount of the guarantee. The cancellation guarantee ceases at the beginning of the rental period, no amount will be refunded for any reason whatsoever in case of early departure..
COVID-19 – Specific conditions of reimbursement :
If you or one of the participants of the stay find yourself in one of the following situations related to COVID-19, the amount of your reservation will be reimbursed (whether or not you have subscribed to the cancellation guarantee) :
- You are in a containment zone preventing you from going to the campsite;
- The campsite is in a containment area or is closed by government decision ;
- One person on the trip tests positive for COVID-19 (with proof).
- The absence of a health pass does not constitute grounds for reimbursement.
In order for your stay to be reimbursed, we invite you to send us your cancellation request at the latest the day before the beginning of your stay. Without any news from you before this date, the stay is considered as validated and the sums remain due.
Reminder : In case of payment of all or part of your stay with a voucher, the amount refunded will not be applied to this voucher. However, the latter can be reimbursed on request 18 months after its issue, or used for a future reservation.
What to do in case of a dispute ?
If, despite our best efforts to ensure your complete satisfaction, you have a complaint during your stay at one of our campsites, we ask you to immediately inform the person in charge of reception on site who will do his or her utmost to provide you with an answer.
For any dispute that cannot be resolved on site, we invite you to contact our customer service via our contact form. Our agents will then process your claim as soon as possible.
For any dispute that cannot be resolved on the spot, we invite you to contact our customer service via our contact form. Nos agents will then process your claim as soon as possible.In the event of a dispute not being resolved by our customer service, any campsite customer may refer the matter to a consumer ombudsman, within a maximum of one year. More information on our CGV.
At what age are the children taken in charge by animators?
Nur campsites welcome your child from 5 years old for an activity supervised by an animator. Remember to reserve a place for your child because the activities are limited in number of participants.
Are babies and children counted in the number of people for accommodation?
The maximum capacity displayed for our rentals includes all participants in the stay, including children and babies.
For more information please contact us at 05 33 06 27 18
Can I bring my pet?
Dogs are accepted except those classified as dangerous (1st and 2nd categories). Do not leave them alone in the rental (this may result in the loss of the deposit). To protect the rental, provide bedding for your pet (pillow, blanket…). Comforters, blankets, sofa beds are forbidden. Dogs must be kept on a leash; they must be walked outside the campsite. Cats, rabbits or other animals are strictly forbidden.
At what time can I arrive ?
For late arrivals after 7 pm, please contact the campsite in advance and inform them of your arrival time.
Will there be a deposit to pay during my stay?
The Customer agrees to pay :
- a deposit of 200€ (two hundred euros) to cover any material damage occurring during the Client’s stay ;
- a security deposit of 90€ (ninety euros) to cover the possible costs of cleaning and objects missing from the inventory. That is to say a total of 290€ (Two hundred and ninety euros).li>
The entirety of this deposit will be returned to you no later than 7 days after your departure if the accommodation is returned clean, less any compensation retained for any damage caused, unpaid services, loss of keys handed over on your arrival.
How to find the map of the campsite of my choice ?
You can find the map from the page « In Brief » of the chosen campsite and click on « See the map ».
Are the rentals equipped with air conditioning and heating ?
You can find this information in the description of the chosen accommodation.
Are the rentals equipped with blankets ? *
All our rentals are equipped with blankets and pillows. Sheets can be provided at an additional cost. For PREMIUM accommodations, bed linen is included in the accommodation..
The opening dates of the campsites ?
You can find this information on the “In Brief” page of the chosen campsite.
Is the end of stay cleaning included in my reservation?
The end of stay cleaning is not included in the price of the stay except for the Premium rentals.
When you leave, you are asked to :
- Clean your accommodation completely as well as the terrace,
- Empty the fridge,
- Empty and take out the garbage,
- Doing the dishes
- Remove disposable bed sheets and protectors from beds,
- Lock your accommodation and return the key to the reception.
However, it is possible to subscribe to the “End of stay cleaning” supplement when making your reservation
Can I access the aquatic area without staying at the campsite?
Our aquatic areas are reserved exclusively for our guests. We thank you for your understanding.
At Eldapi Vacances, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our priority. In the context of the current health crisis, we have therefore established a set of reinforced sanitary and hygiene measures.
Eldapi is also committed to respecting the instructions of the health protocol of the Hôtellerie de Plein Air./p>